It’s easy to find lists of the top hotels in Boston, but locating the top business hotels is a different challenge altogether. When you are traveling for work, what you look for in a place to stay is far different from when you are traveling for pleasure, and in some cases, you might even want to avoid some of the perks of a hotel geared toward tourism.
If you’re traveling to Boston for business, we have the list of hotels for you: places that have great conference rooms and WIFI, convenient locations, and quiet rooms, along with great services that will make your stay comfortable and productive.
Here are seven places to get started:
1. The Westin Copley Place. Located in the heart of Boston, this AAA Four Diamond Award hotel is connected to Hyne’s Convention Center by a skywalk in addition to having its own extensive set of meeting spaces, small group workspaces, and event rooms. Besides business amenities, it is steps from some of the best shopping in Boston, including Copley Square Mall, the Prudential Center Mall, and Newbury Street.
2. Boston Harbor Hotel. Known for its dramatic carved archway and waterfront views, this luxury hotel is perfect for travelers with business to conduct in the financial district or government center. The 230-room hotel has 20,000 square feet of meeting and function space, all equipped with technology to help meetings and conferences go smoothly. Also, guests can enjoy the top-notch cuisine, a large fitness center, and a full-service spa.
3. Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel. Just under ten years old, this 450-room nautical hotel by Marriott is located conveniently new Boston Convention Center, the airport, and the train station. It is well equipped with meeting and event space, not to mention on-site catering for business events. Individuals staying for business can take advantage of the full bar and dining options as well as the fitness room and indoor pool.
4. Ritz-Carlton Boston Common. The height of luxury in Boston, this modern, chic hotel offers an array of meeting spaces and boardrooms alongside business services that include shipping services and a technology butler. Events can even take advantage of using the adjacent AMC/Lowes Theater. Finally, the hotel offers teambuilding exercises and activities that involve helping the local community.
5. Fairmont Copley Plaza Hotel. This historic four-star Boston hotel has a central location and easy access to Hyne’s Convention Center. It also newly-renovated meeting and boardrooms, equipped to handle everything from small meetings of executives to large corporate events involving hundreds of people. Individual business amenities include high-speed WIFI, large in-room desks, and phones with multiple lines and voicemail.
6. Revere Hotel. This newer hotel is located in Boston’s Theater District and close to Boston’s public gardens. Recently named one of Fortune’s Best Business Hotels, this modern building not only has excellent amenities, but also has the Revere Club, a set of benefits tailored for corporate travelers that includes perks like free access to the business center, weekly networking cocktail receptions, private meeting room rates, and access to an exclusive lounge.
7. Seaport Hotel. Located a few miles away from the heart of Boston in the city’s Seaport District, this modern, 426-room hotel has water views and calmer surroundings than other top choices–as well as more reasonable rates for the same top-notch amenities, including free hotel-wide WIFI, a luxurious fitness room, and a no tipping policy. Among its 40 different event spaces is a high-tech amphitheater with stadium seating.
Start and Finish Your Stay With GroundLink
Whether you are staying in the heart of Boston or traveling to a hotel that’s further afield, GroundLink’s black car service will get you there safely and on time, with all possible comforts. Schedule your pick up and drop off today on our website or app in just minutes.Tags: boston, ground travel, ride, travel