So, in case you forgot, Father’s Day is this Sunday! It’s important to make Dad feel special, so make sure you treat him to a memorable day this weekend.
If you still have no clue what to get or do for your dad, you’ve come to the right place. Here are a few ideas on what to do with dad this Father’s Day.
Take Dad on a Private Ride to the Hamptons!
What cooler way to spend Father’s Day with Dad than a private ride to the Hamptons? Surprise Dad on Sunday morning by having your professional, private GroundLink driver pull-up to the house in a luxury, all-black sedan!
Then, take Dad out to the Hamptons – where the opportunities are endless.
Here are a few activities to do with Dad in the Hamptons:
- Take Dad golfing at Sag Harbor Golf Course
- Bring Dad fishing! Take a look at these Top 10 Fishing Charters in the Hamptons
- Relax at the beach! See some of the Best Beaches on Long Island
- Treat Dad to a fancy seafood dinner! See Where to Get the Best Seafood on Long Island
- Bring the whole family for Family Fun in the Hamptons & see where the day takes you!
- Simply enjoy your private ride with Dad and bond over breakfast or lunch
If you’re not in the NY/NJ tristate area, don’t worry. GroundLink provides professional black car service – worldwide – so we’ll drive you to the nearest beach, big game, best restaurant, or wherever you want to bring Dad this Sunday.
We hope these ideas helped you, but more importantly, we hope you enjoy an amazing Father’s Day with Dad on Sunday.black car, black car service, ground transportation, ground travel, groundlink, hamptons, private driver, summer in the hamptons, vacation