Today kicks off NYC Restaurant Week from July 22nd through August 16th, 2019! NYC Restaurant Week is a 4-week celebration of New York dining. Head out to some of the city’s best restaurants for savings and limited-time offers.
2-Course Lunches for $26 and 3-Course Dinners for $42
Enjoy 2-course lunches for $26 and 3-course dinners for $42 at participating restaurants – no matter how fancy they are! Here are some award-winning, participating restaurants that we think you should check out:
- ABC Cocina – Latin American, Union Square
- Augustine – American, Lower Manhattan
- Bar Boulud – French, Upper West Side
- Bar Primi – Italian, East Village
- Bâtard – Modern European, Tribeca
- Becco – Italian, Times Square/Theatre District
- Black Barn Restaurant – American, NoMad
- Boulud Sud – Mediterranean, Upper West Side
- DaDong – Chinese, Midtown West
- El Vez – Mexican, Battery Park City
- Farmer & The Fish – American/Seafood, Gramercy
- Junoon – Indian, Flatiron District
- Morimoto NY – Japanese, Meatpacking District
- Nobu New York Downtown – Japanese, Downtown
- Obao Hell’s Kitchen – Thai/Vietnamese, Hell’s Kitchen
- Strip House Midtown – American/Steakhouse, Midtown
See a full list of Participating NYC Restaurants here.
Let GroundLink Take You Out!
NYC Restaurant Week is a great time to enjoy a night out with family, friends, and colleagues. Enjoy a nice night out but leave the driving to your private driver from GroundLink.Airport, airport pickup, black car, black car service, corporate travel, ground transportation, ground travel, groundlink, NYC, NYC Restaurant Week, private driver