Ratings determine your standing with GroundLink and higher ratings help you get better jobs! Follow these simple steps to improve your ratings and earn more!
1. Dress professionally – Wear button-down shirts, slacks, and nice shoes whenever you’re on duty. We frown upon t-shirts, jeans, and sneakers! You never know who you’ll be driving
2. Arrive on time – Use the Waze app to make sure you’re on the best route possible. GroundLink offers clients a 100% On Time Everytime guarantee. If you cannot make a job on time, please notify dispatch immediately so we can cover the job.
3. Keep your car clean – Make sure you clean your vehicle every day to ensure a fresh start! After every client, quickly clean the inside of the vehicle before making your next pick up.
4. Pay attention – Some jobs have special requirements. Make sure you review any notes or instructions left by the client.
5. Go above and beyond – Create a special experience for your passenger by opening the door, handling their luggage, and having phone chargers and water bottles available. Small gestures could lead to better ratings!
6. Stay calm – Always be patient and polite with your client.