Do you want the freedom of setting your own schedule paired with the benefits and security of a traditional job?
Do you have the experience or training to work as a limo or black car service driver?
Do you appreciate an organized team, technology-based processes, and high job value?
Do you want to work for a successful, established international business with a proven track record with their employees?
If so, we want to work with you.
Who We Are
For the last 15 years, GroundLink has provided travelers around the world with absolutely dependable and high-quality black car services. Our customers can expect much more than being picked up at the right place and the right time–we pride ourselves on our experienced drivers, our wide availability, our customer service, and our ease of booking. With flexibility, transparency, convenience, and professionalism at the forefront of our mission, we get our travelers where they need to go quickly and in comfort.
The Benefits of Working with GroundLink
As app-based transportation services undergo a number of controversies regarding their employees, long-standing black car services continue their success with the addition of mobile technology. What are some of the benefits of working with GroundLink?
- Our auto-dispatch system makes certain that jobs are allocated equally and efficiently.
- Our driver app makes it easier for drivers to get the job done with ease, all while staying closely connected with our fleet team.
- Our mix of scheduled and on-demand work means that you can set your own schedule easily while also pick up extra work when you are available.
- Our high-quality client base means that you only work with corporate and luxury clientele who travel often.
- Our 24/7 support means that you can always get a hold of our Fleet team and get your questions answered and your issues solved.
- Our online and in-person training means that you are thoroughly equipped to handle every aspect of your job, starting on day one.
Get Started and Apply Today
If you think you are right for the GroundLink team, applying to be a driver is easy to do. Just follow these three steps:
- Fill out our quick online form.
- Fill out and upload the documents needed to apply for a job in your location.
- Download our driver app and watch our driver training video.
Questions about working for us? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (888) 546-6715.Tags: boston, chauffeur, driver, professional driver